[Savannah-register-public] [task #5865] Submission of Stylebase

From: Katja Henttonen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5865] Submission of Stylebase
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:26:01 +0000

Sorry, I almost forgot this. As I told you, our project is now temporarily
hosted at SourceForge. We'd still like to move to Savannah, but I don't have
time to work on it right now.

I suggest that you close this request for now. I will submit a new one later
when moving away from SourceForge becomes topical.

-Katja

ps. By the way, I find that that most requirements for projects hosted at
Savannah (such as GPL-comtatibility, indepence of non-free Java
implementations etc) are perfectly reasonable. However, I have to say I don't
see the point of opening MySQL JAR-files and adding copyright notices into
dozends of subdirectories just to be able to distribute them as such. Anyway,
I understand that these requirements are not made by you (or you alone).