[Savannah-register-public] [task #6095] Submission of pywol

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6095] Submission of pywol
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:26:02 +0000

Hi stephano,

Unfortunaltly, I can't see any chage in your tarball. Perhaps I got a wrong
URL. I tried to get your code from
http://www.linux.it/~sc/files/pywol.tar.bz2 and this is the same code than
the last time. Could you point me a new upated tarball ??

Concerning your question on the README file, yes you should insert a
copyright notice in it, because it is compiled python. Please see
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html at the
bottom of the page.

Cheers.

  Message posté via/par Savannah