[Savannah-register-public] [task #6130] Submission of audio rip

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6130] Submission of audio rip
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:11:42 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Edoardo,
I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While
doing so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

First of all, is the copyright holder refered to in the copyright notices, a
legal entity that can be assigned copyright? If not, you need to add the
author(s)' name(s) instead.

Check for
more information, and update your files.

Secondly, please include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL,
available from, into a file named

For more information, see

To learn why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such