[Savannah-register-public] [task #6131] Submission of Master Boot LoaDeR

From: Arnold Shade
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6131] Submission of Master Boot LoaDeR
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:41:16 +0000

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for the reply. I am really sorry for the delay with the answer. For
some reasons I have received no notification about your message on 5th of
December. However I understand the reason why you reject my registration,
thank you for paying attention to my project. I really want to continue with, but I have not found any public info that denies mirroring from
savanna-nongnu to As a result of all that let me cancel my request.
Thank you again and sorry for disturb.

Best regards,