[Savannah-register-public] [task #6176] Submission of Ultimate Web Scrap

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6176] Submission of Ultimate Web Scraper
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:40:48 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Christophe,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While
doing so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

First of all, you must determine whether your project can run on a Free
Software Java suite (see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more
information).

We recommend you to test your project using GCJ and GNU Classpath, and ensure
that your Java code runs on this Free Software Java suite.

GCJ is the GNU Compiler for Java, part of the GCC (GNU Compiler Collection).
The Classpath project aims to develop a free and portable implementation of
the Java API (the classes in the 'java' package).

More information is available at http://gcc.gnu.org/ and
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ .

Please provide us with more information about this point.

Secondly, in order to release your project properly and unambiguously under
the GNU GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements
at the beginning of every copyrightable file, usually any file more than 10
lines long.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL, available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into
a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

If some of your files cannot carry such notices (e.g. binary files), then you
can add a README file in the same directory containing the copyright and
license notices. Check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for further
information.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for example,
see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such