[Savannah-register-public] [task #6120] Submission of Composer Automated

From: Quatre Horrace
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6120] Submission of Composer Automated Audio Disc Backup Sys
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 02:26:51 +0000

Hello. Sorry that I am late in responding. In response to your questions:

Marking the project as non-Gnu will be ok for the time being.

I will change the OS to GNU/Linux.

I have several reason why I would like to use savannah for this project.
1) Savannah provides a cvs service for projects, correct? I would like to use
this such that a team can work on the project and have a central point for
code versioning.
2) I have wandered around savannah before. I feel that if my project is
successful, it will be more accessable if it can be found. I believe that
Savannah can provide that to anyone interested in the work I am undergoing.
3) At the time I submitted the request, I had only started out on the
project. it was planned out, but nothing was written in code. I wanted to
start the application process early on, then when the  process was finished,
I would have somewhere to store my project as I worked on it.

I have since developed a portion of the project, be it small. I can upload
this for review.

I have taken a look at the java information you provided. I intend on making
the java code compatible with either gcj or kaffe.

Again, sorry for the delay. I have added myself to the cc email list to avoid
this in the future.

- Quatre