[Savannah-register-public] [task #6081] Submission of Open Source E-Comm

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6081] Submission of Open Source E-Commerce Framework with Au
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:29:42 +0000

Hi Mahir,

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from the
pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah, please
register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register
your project.