[Savannah-register-public] [task #6160] Submission of OpenOpt

From: Dmitrey
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6160] Submission of OpenOpt
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:39:37 +0000

So OpenOpt 0.25 or latest 0.28 can run both MATLAB & GNU Octave
currently I'm implementing all types of constraints to non-smooth r-alg and
similar solvers.
I hope it will allow Octave programists to write code, able to running in
MATLAB as well, with less code changes; and it will increase users migration
from commercial MATLAB to free Octave.

Initially I think (I don't remember why) you have both CVS & subversion
services here.
Now I've got to know that currently it's only CVS.
In anyway, hosting here and/or any other help to project is highly welcome.
WBR, Dmitrey