[Savannah-register-public] [task #6465] Submission of varable sample ste

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6465] Submission of varable sample step sequencer with feedb
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:38:48 +0000

Hi Robert,

First of all I would like to answer your question about the Makefile. Yes,
the Makefile should also include copyright and license notices.

Secondly, the address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

Please update your license notices.

Please update the copy of the license (usually, the 'COPYING' file) in your
package as well.

Updated versions of the GPL, LGPL and GFDL can also be found at:

You can find some background and a possible migration script at

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such