[Savannah-register-public] [task #6532] Submission of Thamizubuntu Opera

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6532] Submission of Thamizubuntu Operating System
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:20:58 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first, as mentioned in the registration pages, we do not host complete
distros isos, packages repositories, etc, for space and bandwidth reasons.
We may just offer support for organisational purpose and in-house developed
software (such as iso creation scripts).

How do you plan to use the Savannah services?

At second, I don't see the need to host the whole stuff here on Savannah. Why
don't you contribute directly to the different projects? Why do you need to
collect your whole data in *one* project?

Do you have got anything to show to us? Your source code or something like
We would like to review it and make then our decicission.

But again, we are unable to host *big things* like whole operation systems.