[Savannah-register-public] [task #6532] Submission of Thamizubuntu Opera

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6532] Submission of Thamizubuntu Operating System
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:33:51 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

Can you tell us how you plan to use your Savannah account?

It looks like your work will all those projects independently, what will be
the place of Savannah?

Generally, we do not host GNU/Linux distributions, mainly because we do not
have the resources to check the license of all their packages. However, since
this is a translation effort, this should be good, as long as the translated
packages are released under a free license.

Can you provide us with more details?

Thanks.