[Savannah-register-public] [task #6599] Submission of Wave Harp

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6599] Submission of Wave Harp
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:50:16 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => tizzef

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

First, please accept our apologies for the delay you are facing.

Unfortunatly, the URL you gave is not available anyway.

Please could you point me a new URL or you can upload it in the Savannah's
tracker.

Cheers.

  Message posté via/par Savannah