[Savannah-register-public] [task #6903] Submission of LoveCMS

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6903] Submission of LoveCMS
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:03:59 +0000

   Should be Finished on: Thursday 05/24/2007 at 20:00 => Thursday 06/28/2007
at 00:00

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While
doing so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

In addition, none of your files contain copyright headers. Essentially a copy
of your LICENSE.txt file should be at the start of each source file.

You have the license notices, but did not add appropriate copyright notices.

Please check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for more
information, and update your files.

Finally, part of your project, namely the theme is licensed under the
Creative Commons license vs. the Modified BSD license. I'm not sure if we
host projects that use the Creative Commons, and I will check with the other
Savannah administrators regarding the issue and post a follow-up response.
Regards,
Savannah Administration