[Savannah-register-public] [task #7100] Submission of sdatabase

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7100] Submission of sdatabase
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:00:44 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4:

I was asked via Instant Messenger by the submitter to cancel this submission.

If you would change your mind and would like to have your project hosted at
Savannah, please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register
your project.

Regards.
Michael Casadevall