[Savannah-register-public] [task #6988] Submission of PeaZip cross-platf

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6988] Submission of PeaZip cross-platform portable archiver
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:48:03 +0000

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #6:

(I'm an admin an reviewing closed projects that needed to be activated)

There's a problem with your submission: your application relies on
proprietary software (abeilt royalty-free) for handling the .ace file format.
I'd also like precisions about the RAR format, this is not described in the
readme.txt file (there is a free extractor for version 2 and a non-free for
version 3 if I recall correctly).

Also, I don't know if that was mentioned, but we do not allow to host your
project on Savannah and SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a
project mirror.
Your project development should happen primarily on Savannah.

How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

Please provide us with these information, and apologizes for the false
initial approval.

Regards.