[Savannah-register-public] [task #6961] Submission of phpBB French Trans

From: Soucaze Maël
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6961] Submission of phpBB French Translation
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:23:02 +0000

Hi,

A new version of phpBB3 (RC5) is in progress. I wait until it release to
provide you the files compatible on this new version (they are it already but
I would make them available only at the announcement of the phpBB3 RC5
availability).
I could not answer because the pre-releases of phpBB3 are known only few
developers to preserve a certain surprise. But phpBB3 RC5 should however leave
in a few days, tomorrow, maybe ;) .

Thank you for your comprehension, and sorry not to be able to answer freely
at present.

The files will thus be placed at your disposal in the week.

If you can edit my answer after having read it, to not reveal secret
information concerning the next version of phpBB3, I will be grateful to you
:) ...

Sorry for my bad english,

Regards.

  Message posté via/par Savannah