[Savannah-register-public] [task #7222] Submission of Psychosynth

From: Juan Pedro Bolívar Puente
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7222] Submission of Psychosynth
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:05:10 +0000

They are comments indicating it in the code.

I think that there is no license problem with any of those. Anyway, from
libassa I only took the arg parser, and I'm considering substiting it. From
pnet the network code, but I might use OSC or something different in the
future. As I said, the code is at a experimental stage -which is no excuse for
breaking licenses anyway.