[Savannah-register-public] [task #7278] Submission of Midas

From: Romel Sandoval
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7278] Submission of Midas
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 06:29:54 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9494> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9494>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Midas*
* System Name:  *midas*
* Type: non-GNU software & documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

----

Midas will be an adaptable ERP for small and medium enterprises.

Midas will offers easy adaptation to different business models.

This will be very useful on our community (Yucatan, Mexico), for business and
developers, since it does not exist some software of this kind that offers:

Usability
Mexican tax law adaptation
Adaptable to common Mexican business models
Adaptable User Interface
ES_MX locale
Free software license

It could be adaptable for other countries but that depends on collaboration
of developers from those countries.

This project has been approved for two courses on Project Administration for
the 7th and 8th semesters of the Software Engineering career on the UADY
(Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan). It has been assigned to 6 students.

We do not have yet any source code at all.

==== Other Software Required: ====
none yet

==== Other Comments: ====
We are interested on the savannah service even when we don't have source code
yet, since we would like to use it to construct the SRS, the design, and then
the code, and probe the utility of common free software tools on software
engineering.