[Savannah-register-public] [task #7287] Submission of WebAPP Web Automat

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7287] Submission of WebAPP Web Automated Perl Portal
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:14:33 +0000

There's a problem with:
I don't see anything stating the license used by that script
( - so by default, it's as if
the author reserved all rights. Maybe you can discuss with the author to
clarify whether he's using the MIT/Expat license as well? Or maybe I missed
where that's is written.

(While we are at it, let's note that a copyright notice includes years. See for further