[Savannah-register-public] [task #7330] Submission of Open Osiris Patien

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7330] Submission of Open Osiris Patient Database System
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:18:17 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => jmd

Follow-up Comment #1:

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While
doing so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

Savannah's mission is to host free software projects, and we want the public
to think of them as free software projects.  A project name that says "open"
will tend to lead people to think of the project as "open source" instead of
"free software".

We would be glad if you accept to use "free" instead of "open" in your
project name.

I could find licence and copyright notices in only two of the files:
pg_util.c and pg_util.pgc Similar notices must appear in all files.  You
should also add a file called COPYING containing the verbatim text of the

Please check for more
information, and update your files.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such