[Savannah-register-public] [task #7098] Submission of Treegrid-OOCalc

From: Frouin Jean-Michel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7098] Submission of Treegrid-OOCalc
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:46:13 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

Before all, I want to forgive for the long delay we take for answering your
task.

I have open your ods file in OOo but I am not able to access source code.

Is it not possible, for me, to use it. I read instructions in english (and
french since I am french too). But, I never use oocalc, and these instructions
didn't allow me to use your treeview.

So please, in order to process your submission, can you :

Improve instructions.
and
Give me the source code of your macro(s) or explain me how access it.

Please don't forget to add copyrights and notice license in header of source
code (macro).

Regards,
Jean-Michel

  Message posté via/par Savannah