[Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7382] Submission of Web Services

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7382] Submission of Web Services for Community
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:11:24 +0200

Hi Sylvain,

Here is my follow-up for this task:

I'm reviewing your project for inclusion into Savannah.

We prefer to approve projects with source code available in order to
catch possible legal issues early.  If hosting your sources is a
problem you can try emailing them to me or attaching to the tracker
(see link below).  Please note, that providing source files this way
constitutes a release of your project, since anyone on Internet would
be able to download them.

You specify your project submission as 'Official GNU software'.
Please refer to the following for details on how to become an official
GNU package (if you haven't yet):
http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.html

I'm currently unable to obtain any consistent info on SimpleXMLRPCLib
through google.  Please clarify--what's it's license?

One of your project dependencies is identified as `py'.  Could you
please elaborate on this?  Providing a direct URL to official site
would be helpful.

--
Cheers,
Alex