[Savannah-register-public] [task #7408] Submission of Project Mamut RPT

From: Frouin Jean-Michel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7408] Submission of Project Mamut RPT
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:00:02 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => snoogie

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While
doing so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

As mentioned in the registration pages, we do not host complete distros,
distros isos, packages repositories, etc, mainly because we couldn't check the
licenses of each and every package it is composed of. We may just offer
support for organisational purpose and dedicated software (such as iso
creation scripts).

We cannot host source code which depends of non-free software. Since VM
Player isn't free (it costs no money but isn't free) it's another problem you
have to solve before resubmit your projet.

As this submission looks void I'm closing it. If this isn't the case, please
re-submit your project for evaluation, but make sure to read the Savannah
hosting requirements before. These can be found at
https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php.

Regards,

Jean-Michel

  Message posté via/par Savannah