[Savannah-register-public] [task #7424] Submission of PostgreSQL Cybercl

From: Frouin Jean-Michel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7424] Submission of PostgreSQL Cybercluster
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 20:46:28 +0000

Hi,

Please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source code.
Alternatively, you can forward the code to me by email or attach it to this
tracker.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.For example, to release your program properly
under the GNU GPL you must include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every  copyrightable file, usually any file
more than 10 lines long.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html. Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

Note that sending code to our repositories _is_ a release, since the code
will then be publicly available through anonymous access.

Regards,
Jean-Michel

  Message posté via/par Savannah