[Savannah-register-public] Report on Savannah registrations

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Report on Savannah registrations
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:31:02 +0100

I enabled back registrations for new Savannah projects on 31/12/2007.

I did so after writing a new project registration process that
hopefully will trim down the number of bogus or incomplete submissions
(in particular by trying to be less verbose and clearer).

I currently review new project submissions myself. We'll see how well
this works.