[Savannah-register-public] RE: [gnu.org #353765] Releasing a Savannah pr

From: Peleg Michaeli
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] RE: [gnu.org #353765] Releasing a Savannah project in the publicdomain
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:17:48 -0000

That sounds good to me.

In general, they have said in their notice quite the same thing that I have
written in my notice - but in a shorter way.

I think my notice was CLEARER, but if you think otherwise, I really don't
care - I will put that notice, and link to the project's homepage, where a
more detailed explanation (+philosophy) will be given, just as SQLite had
done.

What do you say?

Peleg.