[Savannah-register-public] [task #7715] Submission of GNU vmslib

From: Chris Bryant
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7715] Submission of GNU vmslib
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:23:44 +0000

Re: "Registration Type":

I originally registered this project as "Type: non-GNU software &
documentation" - however, it was previously hosted at  Per rms in his appointment to me, this will
remain the main webpage for the software, but I was unclear if this meant the
project was actually "Type: portion".  Based upon other project
that share the latter type, I didn't feel this project fit the bill.  Please
let me know if that is incorrect.