[Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7761] Submission of Eye Saver

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7761] Submission of Eye Saver
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:10:07 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 11:26:34PM +0200, Alexander Shulgin wrote:
> Hi Sylvain,
>
> Glad to see you are back. :-)

Hmm, there's a misunderstanding: I wasn't away. On the contrary, I
thought you still didn't get your Internet connection back.

Is there a mail from you that I didn't answer?

> This project seems compliant to our policies.

It's very short and trivial... but if you think it's worthy of hosting
I don't have objection. It does sound like an actual project.

> Although, may be we should suggest the author releasing a tarball with
> a fulltext copy of GPLv3 included?  Not sure is it _that_ necessary,
> however GPL FAQ suggests doing so for any project:
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

Yes, that's part of our requirements: releases need to include a copy
of the license.

--
Sylvain