[Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7784] Submission of Pirates of th

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7784] Submission of Pirates of the skies
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 17:15:02 +0200

Hi Sylvain,

I've checked the updated files and everything seems to be correct now. :-)

I've also checked that there are no other dependencies by compiling
the project (well, it still does not link on my box due to some
unresolved symbols in glfw, but that's not a dependency issue, I
believe).

Should I approve the project now?  Is there something we need to say
about using CC-by-sa license--may be we can recommend how to make it
prominent to the user what media files are licensed separately?

>From what I can see, it is not required to put full text of the
license along with the distributed files and mere URL is considered
sufficient.

--
Cheers,
Alex