[Savannah-register-public] [task #7853] Submission of Study work in fina

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7853] Submission of Study work in finance
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:33:03 +0000

Hi Daniel,

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from the
pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah, please
register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.