[Savannah-register-public] [task #7867] Submission of friata

From: Saritha Kalyanam
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7867] Submission of friata
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:36:10 +0000

Hi Jonathan,

This is a hardware project and the tar ball contains all the necessary
sources to generate the binary (PDF included) files using tools from the gEDA

Qouting from about hardware projects and GPL license:

If I am not mistaken, GPL license is applicable to hardware projects. There
are other hardware projects which have adopted the GPL license.

Pls. let me know if agree on the GPL license usage.

I will address your other concern that the copyright and license text be
included in all source files.