[Savannah-register-public] [task #7858] Submission of Age Of 2072

From: Franco Iacomella
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7858] Submission of Age Of 2072
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 22:17:35 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hello again Nicolas,

I checked the package you send us. The first problem is the licensing issue.

In your "mention_legale.html" you say: "Le contenu de ce site Web (à savoir,
le concept du jeu Age of 2072, les règles et les textes) est la propriété
du gestionnaire de Ageof2072.fr. Toute reproduction, même partielle, est
interdite sans autorisation.
Les blasons sont la propriétées de leur auteurs respectifs."
That means that your program is not Free Software. Are you sure you know what
Free Software is? I recommend you to read this document:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.fr.html

You should use a Free Software license to make your software free. You should
add a "COPYING" file in the package containing the text of the license you
choose . We recommend to use the GNU GPL v3 license for code and GNU FDL 3 for
documentation. You must also include a header in all your source files
indicating the license that covers your software (If you don't know why we ask
this, see: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.fr.html#WhyMustIInclude). You
can find information about how to license correctly in this link:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.fr.html.

I also recommend you (is not a requeriment) to include some documentation on
how to install your software and add your contact information in any files
(maybe a "README" file or "CREDITS").

If you are willing to make those changes send us a fixed version of your
package.

Regards,

Franco Iacomella.