[Savannah-register-public] [task #7917] Submission of Otavio Luiz Bottec

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7917] Submission of Otavio Luiz Bottecchia
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:26:44 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexshulgin

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Otavio,

> I wish the software to be freely used and to have source and author name
cited.

I believe that this cannot be maintained to well degree when releasing
software into public domain.

Also, the copyright header in your code appears to be taken from some part of
GNU Emacs and obviously conflicts with your current licensing decision.

Can you please reconsider the licensing?  We generally accept wide set of
GPL-compatible licenses, GNU GPL being the recommended one.  You may consult
this link for more information:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/LicensingRequirements

--
Cheers,