[Savannah-register-public] Cleaned up the project pile a bit :)

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Cleaned up the project pile a bit :)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:44:08 +0300

Hi Savannah Hackers,

Today I've put some effort into reviewing new projects.  I've also
tried to clean up obviously void submissions, but there's still around
a dozen untouched projects pending...

I'll try to do my best to maintain items assigned to me.  But I don't
expect to show any closely matching productivity until next weekend
(or one more week later), so the projects will pile up again. ;-)

May be we could try to find a few more volunteers?  I feel like I'm
the only one actually reviewing projects lately.

--
Regards,
Alex