[Savannah-register-public] [task #7917] Submission of Otavio Luiz Bottec

From: Otavio
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7917] Submission of Otavio Luiz Bottecchia
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:25:46 +0000

Hi Alex:

I am afraid I cannot test it in DOS. I got some warnings while downloading
FreeDOS and I do not want to take the risk.

I could download a free version of a BASIC interpreter. I know there exists a
free compiler [1]. But I will need to rewrite the program. The version I am
aware is not structured and handles differently commands and subroutine calls.
It will be a translation.

It is not a priority right now, but I can try.

When you say "free environment", you mean the interpreter and operational
system, donĀ“t you? I ask beacuase BBC Basic is free, while limited. However,
the limitation does not prevent good function for the program.