[Savannah-register-public] [task #8095] Submission of OCEMSExam

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8095] Submission of OCEMSExam
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:46:40 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Apologizes for the delay in your registration.

Do you have some source code now?

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GNU GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning
of every  copyrightable file, usually any file more than 10 lines long.  This
is explained in  Our review would
help catch potential omissions such as these.