[Savannah-register-public] [task #8184] Submission of Wordgen

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8184] Submission of Wordgen
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:13:30 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

I have approved your project as non-GNU. You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval. If you would like to offer
your project to the GNU project, please contact the GNU Eval team, following
the instructions at .

Before uploading your code at Savannah, though, please fix your copyright
notice: you say that the code is copyrighted by the FSF, but I think you are
the copyright holder (not the FSF), so you need to mention your full name

  Message posté via/par Savannah