[Savannah-register-public] [task #8404] Submission of GNU MyServer

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8404] Submission of GNU MyServer
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:55:47 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

There are a few things to fix before you can upload your code at

Firstly, your copyright notices refer to "Myserver team". Is it a
legal entity? If not, you need to state the actual copyright

The license notices also does not mention the openssl
exception. For the openssl exception to work, it needs to cover
all GPL'd code that you link with openssl, so it needs to be
stated in all files.

Check for
a boilerplate.

Last, the documentation has no copyright information. For GNU projects this
need to be properly released under the GNU Free Documentation License.

To do so, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements
after the title page of each work.

In addition, please add a copy of the FDL (available from in various formats) as a section of your

For more information, see ; also covers additional points,
including a smaller notice that you can use in auxiliary files.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface by following the link below. Do not reply directly; the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such