[Savannah-register-public] [task #8364] Submission of Annotathon

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8364] Submission of Annotathon
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:52:22 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => stevenr

Follow-up Comment #1:

Firstly, I'm sorry for the delay in getting to your submission.

Please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source code.
Alternatively, you can forward the code to me by email or attach it to this
tracker. The URL you provided is broken.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GNU GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning
of every  copyrightable file, usually any file more than 10 lines long.  This
is explained in  Our review would
help catch potential omissions such as these.

Note that sending code to our repositories _is_ a release, since the code
will then be publicly available through anonymous access.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such