[Savannah-register-public] [task #8409] Submission of YASMINE

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8409] Submission of YASMINE
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 18:39:11 +0000

Sorry for delay in review.

I have approved your project for inclusion in Savannah.

We will be reviewing the cvs code in a month to check if the
source files contain appropriate copyright notice and
permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every file of
source code. Our review would help catch potential legal issues

You should get an automated email with more information shortly.