[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #8434] Submission of Swathanthra So

From: Shyam | ശ്യാം ക ാരനാട്ട് | Karanattu
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #8434] Submission of Swathanthra Software User Group Ponnani
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:39:31 +0530

Hi sir,
        Thank you for taking time to review the project. Though we are
        active with activities, i later decided to merge ssug-ponnani to
        ssug-malappuram which represents the district we are in,than the
        municipality.
        So we droped the project in order to prevent splitting of the
        mailing lists.

Thanks a lott for the support and sorry for the delay in response from
my part.

Regards
Shyam K