[Savannah-register-public] [task #8807] Submission of Maverik

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8807] Submission of Maverik
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:41:42 +0000

Hi Leo -- I enabled the project.  It'll take an hour or two for all the
various pieces to propagate.

I changed the license on the project to v3 or later, since I know that's your
next change :).

Please double-check that all the source files in the project have a license
notice ...

Thanks & happy hacking,