[Savannah-register-public] [task #8900] Submission of eWBlog(Emilio WeBl

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8900] Submission of eWBlog(Emilio WeBlog)
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 22:31:41 +0000

I see you changed to the GPL v3. I'll ask that you update the license notice
to the program files, before you upload the next set or if an administrator
approves it. To upgrade the license notice, use the license notice for more
than one file available from this howto:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Please, use the GPL text available here instead of copying the html text. You
can save this or copy it from your browser and paste it to a text file.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

That should make things a little easier. It looks like free software to me.
Thanks.