[Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 03:41:27 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2:

I downloaded the new tarball and noticed you placed a license in the tarball
which had no difference with GPL version 2 license.

There is a problem with your project files if it is to comply with the
license and therefore register with this site.

Your copyrightable project files need a copyright notice. I took a look at
your gambas code, scripts, and CHANGELOG; they do not have a copyright notice.
In code the copyright should be placed near the first possible line you may
place comments. In the CHANGELOG you may place your copyright at the end of
the file.

It needs to have a valid license notice in each copyrightable file explaining
the file is part of the program. None of the files contain this statement. It
should be placed after your copyright notice.

Find an example source file that contains a valid copyright and license
notice in lines 2 through 20 below [1].

You should say GNU/Linux instead of Linux in any future references to it as
an operating system.

1.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=savane-cleanup.git;a=blob;f=frontend/php/index.php;h=aade919206bb1b43b5dce3fa03e643759a329a9b;hb=HEAD