[Savannah-register-public] [task #8806] Submission of PHP Binding for SD

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8806] Submission of PHP Binding for SDL
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:06:57 +0000

I have approved your project as non-GNU. You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

I noted you request an "Official GNU software" project. If you would like to
offer your project to the GNU project, please contact the GNU Eval team,
following the instructions at .

Welcome at Savannah!

  Message posté via/par Savannah