[Savannah-register-public] [task #9014] Submission of gPHPEdit

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9014] Submission of gPHPEdit
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 05:29:25 +0000

The licenses that are included in the code you included are fine. The
scintilla license looks similar to the X11 license. Public domain is also GPL
compatible.

The text files and configuation files should not matter for not having a
license notice. There are some who debate over whether to put a license notice
in the Changelog.

Makefiles unless they are non-trivial and non-derived do not need a license
notice. All makefiles seem pretty non-trivial to me, so I won't be the judge.

A project that I am part of does have the license notice for the .po files.

Autogenerated == derived

Can you not find the source for the binary file?

I will ask about what to do with that and that there are bunch of scintilla
files that do not have license notices.