[Savannah-register-public] [task #9039] Submission of Astairs

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9039] Submission of Astairs
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:53:04 +0000

> I just have not put the licence because i am not shure about
> wich licence I have to choose to be GPL compatible. does
> creative common by-sa 2.0 is ok? for
> internationnal too? Maybe you can have a better one to
> communicate to me?

To avoid any compatibility issues I'd recommend to use the GPL for the media
data too. The media and your code form a whole work that is better under only
one license.

We consider "cc-by-sa" as a free license for media files - though 3.0 is

I approved your project. You'll receive a notification by mail shortly.