[Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of Rapid Ada Portable Interfac

From: Oliver Kellogg
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of Rapid Ada Portable Interface Designer - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:34:17 +0100

Dear Savannah,

In my application I forgot to mention:
The file with the source code that I appended,
    http://rapid.martincarlisle.com/rapid301.zip ,
is only the starting point for my work. In the meantime I already made
many changes and I straightened out the missing/inconsistent license
indications in the source files (many missing the license altogether, others
lacking the GMGPL exception clause.)

Is my registration request for RAPID still being considered?
Could you give me a hint as to how long this may take?

Many thanks,

Oliver Kellogg

-- New maintainer, Rapid Ada Portable Interface Designer
-- mailto:address@hidden