[Savannah-register-public] [task #9464] Submission of Pure and Computati

From: thomas stephens
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9464] Submission of Pure and Computational Mathematics Research at George Mason University
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 19:37:34 +0000

To the Administrators,

Thank you for your careful response to my recent application.  The issues
that have been raised are ones that I cannot honestly abide by during the
course of this project.  Your response has allowed me to reconsider my
intentions for this application - and to remain in line with our shared
philosophy of open source, open access, minimal-limitation software, I would
like to withdraw this request.

My intention had been to obtain free access to a personal svn repository in
order to archive all sorts of code created by myself and by others - and I
can't guarantee this code to run on open source software.

I appreciate the time spent reviewing this application, and I will reconsider
my needs and I will renew my commitment to responsible computing.

Tom Stephens