[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9566] Submission of GNU/Linux Anyw

From: Eus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9566] Submission of GNU/Linux Anywhere USB Controller
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:23:14 +0700

Hi Ho!

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 21:20 +0000, Nicodemo Alvaro wrote:
> Follow-up Comment #1, task #9566 (project administration):
>
> I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

Great! Thank you very much! :-)
Now I can start hacking with the help of the other interested hackers!

--
Best regards,
Eus (FSF member #4445)

In this digital era, where computing technology is pervasive, your
freedom depends on the software controlling those computing devices.

Join free software movement today! It is free as in freedom, not as in
free beer!

Join: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=4445